Attention: Office workers, managers, administrators… who feel overwhelmed, overworked, underpaid and undervalued…
If you want a free taste of what you will find in the lab,
You’re smart. You know how to get things done. And you’ve probably even received training to learn how to be the best you can be at your job.
The only problem is you’re feeling like you can’t take one more minute in your job… yet you’ve got to keep your job.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Your team is dysfunctional because one person (likely you?) is carrying the load of everyone else.
- It feels impossible to communicate with your manager or understand what he or she wants from you. You’ve even given up asking for what you need anymore (or you never learned how to do this).
- You’re convinced your manager is the problem—that if you just had a different manager, all would be well. Or if you’re a manager, it’s your staff that is the problem.
- You consistently work late or come in early in an attempt to tame your workload—but you never catch up and you miss out on important time you could be spending with your family.
- Your month always lasts longer than your money, no matter how hard you work.
- You wish you had someone who could coach you through all the sticky places, tough conversations and delicate negotiations you find yourself in (but your manager is way to busy and stressed to be that person).
Take a breath…
I’m really glad you’re here…
I’m Lea McLeod, creator of the Job Success Lab. I understand what you’re going through. I’ve scored pretty high on the workplace “Misery Index,” trust me.
Not too many years ago, I was an overwhelmed manager, married to my job—traveling so frequently I wept in exhaustion and frustration. I brought my laptop on vacation so that I could catch up with projects. I rarely took an entire weekend off. I experienced communication snafus that went so far sideways I couldn’t get them back on track.
It wasn’t until we had a major family tragedy while I was away on business trip that I woke up to what was happening. And I finally got what really mattered.
Like you, I was smart. I was accomplished. I could get things done. So were the people around me. How had we gotten so out of control of our own lives? And where were our lives? I knew there had to be a better way to work. I knew there had to be a way to create SUSTAINABLE relationships with our jobs so that we could have happy and fulfilling lives outside of work.
Since I left my last corporate position at HP in 2009, I’ve devoted myself to helping managers, job seekers and employees master the keys to having functional, productive, healthy, and sustainable jobs… I’ve listened to and coached people from CEOs to office assistants, and witnessed how mastering these basics helped them turn what felt like completely impossible situations (with a high misery index!) into healthy and thriving jobs and balanced, enjoyable lives.
My revolution is simple: When you can handle challenging situations with ease, work smarter and be more productive, you ultimately get your life back.
I believe it’s possible to:
- Have healthy, fair, clear conversations at all levels of the workplace.
- Leave work on time every day, feeling satisfied and complete.
- Have (and be!) a trustworthy manager who communicates clear expectations and achievable goals for your team.
- Get more done in a regular workday than you ever thought possible.
- Be more prosperous in your job (even if you totally stressed out about money today).
I’m thrilled to announce the Job Success Lab. This yearlong program will help you find peace of mind, productivity and prosperity in the workplace… no matter what’s happening for you right now.
The Job Success Lab is an online program that delivers a complete, step-by-step system to help you thrive in your 9-5. You receive a year’s worth of workplace tips, secrets, strategies and plans, which arrive in your in-box in easy to digest, monthly video lessons.
You’ll learn up-to-date and proven strategies, tools, and tactics to handle and move past all the challenging conversations, hurdles, overwork and overwhelm that are keeping you stuck and miserable—so you can start focusing on your success. Click here to register now!
In this easy to implement program, you’ll master:
- The fine art of successful workplace communication
- How to leave work on time every day (and make sure you’re doing the right work each day)
- How to have a super-clear and functioning relationship with your manager.
- The secrets of creating killer teams that get things done well (and still respect each other in the morning).
Best of all, I’ve put this program together knowing that your life is full and your schedule has no time for a lot of reading or watching webinars in the middle of the workday.
How Does Job Success Lab Work?
You get a new module every month, with a notification arriving in your in-box so that you don’t miss a thing. The curriculum is designed and timed to help you tackle one aspect of your workplace at a time—and recordings are timed so you listen to the program while working out or during your commute. It’s not overwhelming. The information is direct, clear, simple and fun. (Yes, I believe that you can actually have fun at work!)
Beyond all the content you’ll receive, you’ve got me LIVE on the phone with you once a month to coach you, answer your specific questions, and help you get clear on your goals and progress. You’ll also have access to a private online forum, a library of free content and audios, and some fun bonuses.
Welcome to my revolution. Click here to register now.
Who Can Join the Job Success Lab?
I created the Job Success Lab for YOU—no matter what industry or field you’re in. All of the material is designed to help you with the specific issues you’re facing in your workplace. (I spent many a year in a cubicle, so there is no situation could possibly surprise me!)
The Lab is not a dull workbook in a box—it’s a live, fresh program that is driven by you, your challenges, and what you most need. It’s a lab—we’ll be experimenting and testing…. discovering how you work best and creating solutions for your ultimate success. We’ll be exchanging information, ideas and success stories. While the Lab has rolling admissions, you’ll still be able to get to know the people in the program and receive ideas support from them.
What others are saying:
“With Lea’s support, I have found the job with the responsibilities I had been looking for, at a salary that I find meets my qualifications. Speaking with Lea helped me understand and clarify what I was bringing to the position. She gave me confidence to ask for what I was worth, understanding my strengths objectively. She is effective at achieving goals of getting the best fit both ways: the employer is happy with me, and I with them.” – Veronica S.
“Lea was with me every step of the way. She provided me with resources to improve my abilities as a writer and challenged me to grow, listen and become a better employee. Lea is such an amazing insightful person and I cannot express how much she has helped. She is a great consultant and everyone should hire her.” – Taylor B.
“Lea helped me realize how much power I actually have in a situation. She helped me find the confidence and manner so I no longer felt taken advantage of at work. It is great to have a successful woman to coach you through different situations. She is very familiar with navigating a primarily male workforce and offers great tips to help you get what you want, but still be professional. She also provides insight from different vantage points – which can “talk you off the ledge” and put things into perspectives.” – Erin D.
“Lea knows what she’s talking about and is good at giving tangible advice that gets results. I recommend Lea to everyone I know who needs help in their professional life. I credit not only my current job success but my boyfriend’s as well to her helpfulness and insight. Lea is wonderful at what she does– and helps you get wonderful at what you do, too.” Chelsea M.
“I was going to take the ostrich approach to my situation: stick my head in the sand, and wait until it (hopefully) got better. Lea analyzed my situation and developed a sound methodology on how to approach it. I wouldn’t be where I am right now without her help. As someone with low self-confidence, Lea helped me realize the value I bring as an employee, and that sort of self-empowerment went a very long way in the process of finding my new employment.” – Matthew W.
- Monthly Formulas keep you on track, and getting inspired from day 1.
- Snack size video & audio lessons let you listen when you want.
- Specific case examples help you practice your learning immediately!
- Downloadable “Mastery Templates and Checklists” you can use in the workplace.
- Monthly “OFFICE HOURS” LIVE CALL to answer your questions, give you feedback and address your workplace hot spots real time!
How Much Does It Cost?
Just $47 month. Plus, you get these special bonuses!
- Exclusive access to ALL LAB content for the life of your membership!
- An ALL ACCESS Pass to The Positive Shift LIVE! vault (a $300 Value!).
- FREE access to all special guest interviews and presentations in the Lab!
Shift from misery to mastery. Get live coaching each month. Build your confidence.
Discover your power – at work, and in your life!
All this learning, practice, application and coaching for just $47 per month!